Regular tours of Earthship Brighton are held on some weekends. The meeting point is outside Proud Country House (Stanmer House) - the full address is below. Please check the schedule and meeting times carefully. The tour lasts between 1 and 1.5 hours.
The charge for individuals on our regular tours is £5 per person and children are welcome. Please pay cash at the time of the tour. Children under 10 attend for free. Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome.
The dates for the next tours are:
- Sunday 7th January at 10:30
- Sunday 4th February at 10:30
- Sunday 4th March at 10:30.
- Sunday 22nd April at 17:30
- Sunday 13th May at 17:30
- Sunday 10th June at 17:30
- Sunday 8th July at 17:30
- Sunday 5th August at 10:30
- Sunday 9th September at 10:30
- Sunday 14th October at 10:30
- Sunday 4th November at 10:30
- Sunday 2nd December at 10:30
These are the dates when regular tours are arranged. If they are not convenient you might like to book a group tour.
The address of the meeting point for our public tours is:
Proud Country House (Stanmer House)
Please note that latecomers will not be able to join the tour once it has moved off, though at the weekend the tour will wait up to 10 minutes for the arrival of the number 78 bus if it is late. The tour will involve a walk of around 1 mile (round trip) however people with mobility issues can take cars right up to to the building and Earthship Brighton itself is fully accessible by all.