Covid-19 2021 update
We are now offering tours again from April - please read all the information below and pre-book your place.
Regular tours of Earthship Brighton are held on some weekends. The meeting point is outside Stanmer House - the full address is below. Please check the schedule and meeting times carefully. The tour lasts between 1 and 1.5 hours.
Very occasionally we may have to cancel a tour due to bad weather or staff sickness. If you are planning on travelling for a tour, please check this page regularly in case we have to make a last minute cancellation.
The charge for individuals on our regular tours is £5 per person and children are welcome. Please pay cash at the time of the tour. Children under 10 attend for free. Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome.
We would ask all tour participants to protect themselves and each other by:
- Covid-19 symptoms: If you have a temperature or anyone in their household has had Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days or been asked to self-isolate, then please do not attend a tour.
- Face masks: Please wear a mask when attending a tour.
- Social Distancing: Please observe social distancing when you are on a tour.
- Cash handling: Where possible, please pay for your place(s) on the tour using the 'Donate' button at the bottom of our home page. This will reduce cash hadling during the tour.
- Contact tracing: Please send us your contact details and the date of tour you are planning to attend using our contact form. This will enable us to get in touch if anyone on the tour reports they have developed symptoms after the tour.
The dates for the next tours are:
- Sunday 6th June at 1030
- Sunday 11th July at 1030
Please note that latecomers will not be able to join the tour once it has moved off, though at the weekend the tour will wait up to 10 minutes for the arrival of the number 78 bus if it is late. The tour will involve a walk of around 1 mile (round trip) however people with mobility issues can take cars right up to to the building and Earthship Brighton itself is fully accessible by all.
The address of the meeting point for our public tours is:
These are the dates when regular tours are arranged. If they are not convenient you might like to book a group tour.