- We can take a maximum of 120 pupils per day.
- All activities are risk-assessed and designed to engage the visitor to learn through discussion and hands-on participation.
- Low Carbon Trust holds school staff responsible for the conduct of all members of their party at all times during the visit.
- Adults accompanying a party are welcome and encouraged to participate in the activities, and we appreciate their help.
- A number of activities are outside so appropriate clothing for the time of year is recommended. Sturdy footwear/trainers are recommended.
- Transport: We strongly encourage using the 'Big Lemon' bus company that run its fleet on 100% recycled cooking oil. This is not only a greener solution to your trip but it also makes a fun and educational way to begin and finish the day. The Big Lemon offers a discount to schools that are visiting the Earthship.
- We can offer some of the activities in French, Spanish, Italian or German.
If you would like to arrange an Eco Education Day for your school then please contact us.